These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from the company, hereinafter referred to as the “company”, made by private and business customers.
Private customers in this sense are all persons, insofar as the goods they have ordered cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Conclusion of contract
The presentation of our goods or services and the granting of the option to order represent a specific offer on our part to conclude a purchase contract.
By placing your order, you accept the offer and the sales contract is concluded.
You will receive an order confirmation via email to the email address you provided.
Prices and shipping costs
The prices awarded are final prices including sales tax. The amount that is shown at the time of the binding order applies. There are also shipping costs, which depend on the type of shipping and the size and weight of the goods you have ordered. We bear the regular costs of the return, which arise in the event that you return the goods while exercising your right of withdrawal. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will also reimburse you for the shipping costs.
Payment is made in advance when ordering using the methods specified on the Payment Methods page.
(1) The delivery of goods takes place worldwide to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(2) If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes delivery or any other service permanently impossible, the company is not obliged to perform. Any amounts already paid will be reimbursed immediately by the company.
(3) The company can also refuse to perform if this requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer’s interest in fulfilling the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the principles of good faith. Any amounts already paid will be reimbursed immediately by the company.
(4) Bulky goods (packages with a volume greater than 1 square meter) are usually delivered by a forwarding agency. The company expressly points out that these goods are not carried into the home.
Favorable shipping method for returns
(1) When returning the goods and accessories, please use the original packaging if possible, even if it has been damaged through an opening for a functional test.
(2) For returns, please use the fully franked and addressed return label enclosed with the delivery of the goods. It is the easiest and cheapest shipping option. You have no obligation to use this return process. However, if you choose an unnecessarily expensive shipping method, you may be obliged to pay us the higher costs than a cheaper shipping method.
(1) A product that is defective upon delivery (warranty case) will be replaced by the company with a defect-free product or professionally repaired (supplementary performance) at the customer’s option and at the company’s expense. The customer’s attention is drawn to the fact that there is no warranty case if the product was of the agreed quality when the risk passed. A warranty case does not exist in the following cases in particular:
a) in the event of damage caused to the customer by misuse or improper use,
b) in the event of damage caused by the customer’s products being exposed to harmful external influences (in particular extreme temperatures, humidity, exceptional physical or electrical stress, voltage fluctuations, lightning strikes, static electricity, fire).
(2) Furthermore, the company does not guarantee a fault caused by improper repairs by a service partner not authorized by the manufacturer.
(3) If the type of supplementary performance desired by the customer (replacement delivery or repair) requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the service interests of the customer in view of the product price, taking into account the content of the contract and the principles of good faith – with the value in particular of the purchased item in a defect-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question of whether the other type of supplementary performance can be used without significant disadvantages for the customer – the customer’s claim is limited to the other type of supplementary performance. The right of the company to refuse this other type of supplementary performance under the aforementioned condition remains unaffected.
(4) In the event of repairs as well as in the event of a replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to send the product to the return address specified by the company at the company’s expense, stating the order number. Before sending the product, the customer has to remove any objects he has inserted. The company is not obliged to examine the product for the incorporation of such objects. The company is not liable for the loss of such objects unless it was immediately apparent to the company when the product was taken back that such an object had been inserted into the product (in this case the company informs the customer and holds the object ready for the customer to collect; the customer bears the costs incurred). Before sending in a product for repair or replacement, the customer must, if necessary, make separate backup copies of the system software, the applications and all data on the product on a separate data carrier and deactivate all passwords. Liability for data loss is not taken. It is also the responsibility of the customer to install the software and data and reactivate the passwords after the repaired product or the replacement product has been returned.
(5) If the customer sends in the goods in order to receive an exchange product, the return of the defective product is based on the following stipulation: If the customer was able to use the goods in a defect-free condition between delivery and return, they have the value of the ones they took To reimburse usages. For any loss or further deterioration of the goods that was not caused by the defect, as well as for the impossibility of surrendering the goods in the period between delivery of the goods and the return of the goods, the customer must pay compensation. The customer does not have to pay compensation for the deterioration of the goods caused by the intended use of the goods. The obligation to pay compensation does not apply to the return of a defective product in the event of a warranty claim,
a) if the defect justifying withdrawal only became apparent during processing or redesign,
b) if the company is responsible for the deterioration or the downfall or if the damage would also have occurred to the company,
c) if the deterioration or the downfall has occurred to the customer, although the customer has observed the care that he is used to in his own affairs.
(6) The customer’s liability for damages in the event of a breach of the obligation to return goods for which the customer is responsible is based on the statutory provisions.
(7) The customer can choose to withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price if the repair or replacement delivery has not resulted in the product being in conformity with the contract within a reasonable period of time.
(8) In addition, there may also be claims against the manufacturer within the framework of a guarantee granted by the manufacturer, which are based on the corresponding guarantee conditions.
(9) The company’s statutory warranty ends two years from delivery of the goods. The deadline starts once goods are received.
(1) In the event of slight negligence, the company is only liable in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This restriction does not apply to injury to life, limb and health. The company is not liable for any other damage caused by slight negligence due to a defect in the object of purchase.
(2) Regardless of whether the company is at fault, the company’s liability for fraudulent concealment of the defect or the assumption of a guarantee remains unaffected. The manufacturer’s guarantee is a guarantee from the manufacturer and does not represent an assumption of a guarantee by the company.
(3) The company is also responsible for the impossibility of delivery accidentally occurring during its delay, unless the damage would have occurred even if delivery had been made on time.
(4) The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees of the company for damage caused by them through slight negligence is excluded.
The contract concluded between you and the company is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with the express exclusion of the UN sales law. The mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.
Place of jurisdiction
If, contrary to your information when ordering, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany or if you move your place of residence abroad after signing the contract or if your place of residence is unknown at the time the action is brought, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship is Wedel.
General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution according to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Settlement Act):
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become wholly or partially ineffective or void, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the rest of the contract, provided that a contractual partner is not unreasonably disadvantaged.
(2) Changes or additions to this contract must be made in writing.